Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Yonahlossee Salamander Replica

D

davis

I am looking for a vinyl replica yonahlossee salamander, made by Safari,Ltd. as part of the Tennessee Aquarium Collection. The series has been discontinued and now unavailable in on-line stores as well as gift shops that i would have expected it to be available. if anybody knows where i can purchase one i would be most appreciative.

P

paris

e bay....., do you have the mud puppy?-that one is hard to get too.

R

rafael

In Brazil it's not exists...
cry.gif

E

edward

So my collection of salamander replicas has gone up in value? I have entire set from the Tennessee Aquarium.

Ed

K

kim

Oooo i just took alook at them!.. i'd love some.. shame they are in the usa!

P

paris

actually i both buy and sell on ebay (user name paris.r) and i ship and receive packages from all over the globe. you can check with the vendors to see if they will ship to you and how much-things like those are sold on a regular basis (its usually the p ruber that they have alot of) i just purchased 3 old postcards of caudates from england-so countries are not barriers to getting some cool stuff.
31929.jpg

P

pamela

I love the replicas! I want some! I used to have the cooolest glow-in-the-dark slug. Eventually he got all covered w/dog hair, had to let him go.

The postcards are great. I saw some prints for auction recently, just couldn't afford them at the time. I think I'll draw some instead (charcoal and pastels).

I had some really neat poison dart frog replicas also - had them tucked in all my plants for "effect". Unfortunately my dog spied them (all) and chewed their legs off...

W

william

how many salamanders did they make? i love the marbled salamander

J

john

If anybody is looking for the yonahlossee
salamander replica I just bought one near
where I live and they have a lot of them..

G

greg

Paris,

They made a Necturus? wow. It took me years to get the Aneides!! Ended up that I found them in the store room for the museum giftshop!! I bought 'em out.

greg

D

davis

I'm still looking and interested, if anybody knows where Yonahlossee replicas are.....

J

john

They were commissioned by the Tennessee Aquarium for a special exhibit, cleverly named "Salamanders!", a couple years ago.

Guess they were tired of frogs getting all the cute replicas
happy.gif

You might call their gift shop: 800-262-0695

Brad Mason

Reaction score
Re: Yonahlossee Saamander Replica

I'm still looking and interested, if anybody knows where Yonahlossee replicas are.....

Davis, did you ever find a Yonahlossee replica? If you know where to find any of these replicas please let me know.

Thanks,
Brad

Daniel

Site Contributor
Reaction score
Re: Yonahlossee Saamander Replica

Brad, please don't dig out all those old threads - this one is more than 2 years old.
John already gave an answer to dave's question so you might try the phone number given.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!