Yonahlossee Salamander Replica

D

davis

I am looking for a vinyl replica yonahlossee salamander, made by Safari,Ltd. as part of the Tennessee Aquarium Collection. The series has been discontinued and now unavailable in on-line stores as well as gift shops that i would have expected it to be available. if anybody knows where i can purchase one i would be most appreciative.

e bay....., do you have the mud puppy?-that one is hard to get too.

In Brazil it's not exists...
cry.gif

So my collection of salamander replicas has gone up in value? I have entire set from the Tennessee Aquarium.

Ed

Oooo i just took alook at them!.. i'd love some.. shame they are in the usa!

actually i both buy and sell on ebay (user name paris.r) and i ship and receive packages from all over the globe. you can check with the vendors to see if they will ship to you and how much-things like those are sold on a regular basis (its usually the p ruber that they have alot of) i just purchased 3 old postcards of caudates from england-so countries are not barriers to getting some cool stuff.
31929.jpg

I love the replicas! I want some! I used to have the cooolest glow-in-the-dark slug. Eventually he got all covered w/dog hair, had to let him go.

The postcards are great. I saw some prints for auction recently, just couldn't afford them at the time. I think I'll draw some instead (charcoal and pastels).

I had some really neat poison dart frog replicas also - had them tucked in all my plants for "effect". Unfortunately my dog spied them (all) and chewed their legs off...

how many salamanders did they make? i love the marbled salamander

If anybody is looking for the yonahlossee
salamander replica I just bought one near
where I live and they have a lot of them..

Paris,

They made a Necturus? wow. It took me years to get the Aneides!! Ended up that I found them in the store room for the museum giftshop!! I bought 'em out.

greg

I'm still looking and interested, if anybody knows where Yonahlossee replicas are.....

They were commissioned by the Tennessee Aquarium for a special exhibit, cleverly named "Salamanders!", a couple years ago.

Guess they were tired of frogs getting all the cute replicas
happy.gif

You might call their gift shop: 800-262-0695

Re: Yonahlossee Saamander Replica

I'm still looking and interested, if anybody knows where Yonahlossee replicas are.....

Davis, did you ever find a Yonahlossee replica? If you know where to find any of these replicas please let me know.

Thanks,
Brad

Re: Yonahlossee Saamander Replica

Brad, please don't dig out all those old threads - this one is more than 2 years old.
John already gave an answer to dave's question so you might try the phone number given.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back