Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Its my tank good enogh for my cynops orientalis?

S

samuel

i have two cynops orientalis, im not shure if theyre male or female but i think theyre female, my tank is 60 cm long and 20, deep, and 25 high.
im posting a pic of the tank, and soon ill put some of my cynops.

S

samuel

69704.jpg

E

em

Wow, that's a really unique setup you've got there with the two levels. I really like it!

As long as you have good water quality, good temp, and a lid so the newts won't escape, looks great to me!

S

samuel

thanks, ill post more pics just that i didnt knew that the size allowed is only 150kb so ill take more pics and post them very soon.

S

samuel

those are my two cinops, i think the firs pic might be a male one because of the size but im not shure

S

samuel

69733.jpg

this is the dry part of the tank with a cave i made from a disposable cup

S

samuel

69742.jpg

the other part of the tank, with a rock as a ramp to climb out of the water and also as a cave.

S

samuel

about the open areas, i know they could escape because happened already so i have a glas on top of the dry area and mosquito net, i really dont know the name, as a lid on top of the water, so they can recive enough air, and im planing to put col packs under the dry area to make it more confortable to the newts, because its getting hot here.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!