Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Happy New Year

hunter

Reaction score
As the time winds down on 2006, and considering how global this community is, please let me wish everyone here a great and prosperous New Year.
Happy New Year!

J

john

Yes, a happy new year to us all. And an updated donor list and a new chat facility too!

E

ester

Cheers John! Thanks for all the hard work in keeping this site up and running all year.

A happy new year to everyone!

P

pin-pin

Ditto what Ester said.

May 2007 bring much tail waving and subsequent eggs.
proud.gif

michael

2010 Research Grant Donor
Reaction score
Happy New Year. I'm breaking with my quiet new Years Eve tradition. I'm going to Philly for festivities. I'll be in China Town tonight. It's in the back of my head to find some rare newts in a store in China Town. Who knows. I'm going to at least 1 party with the Philly Vespa club and maybe a couple more. New Years day will be spent on Broad Street watching the mummers.

Here's wishing everyone a healthy and happy new (newt) year.

thomas

Reaction score
Happy New year to all and may it be a safe and prosperous year, and Thanks to all who take care of the site a great job!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!