Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

T-Shirt Wearing Photos!

J

jeffrey

Shirts arrived thursday, the postman woke me at 7am to deliver, the contents of the parcel saved him a good telling off.

Photos will follow.

J

jeffrey

Ok here I am in my black shirt as promised.
22838.jpg

OK. on a serious note me in the white shirt without the mask.
22839.jpg

Thanks for the excellent shirts, if only I had a body as good to wear them on.

Jeff

K

kim

Right here it is just for John, Pin Pin and Dot and everyone else in chat right now.

Its taken on my crappy webcam.. as its late and i keep getting flash back from the mirror! I'll try again tomorrow!

23015.jpg

C

clarence

Yeah Shirt!

I had to work at 5:30 in the morning on Saturday, so, finding the shirt in the mail was a very pleasant Surprise. Great Shirt! Thanks John! (photo of my scary shirt-clad mug later)

J

john

Thank Dave Nash, he paid for them all and he sends all the US and Canadian orders. I just designed the logo :p.

J

john

I don't see you posting a photo of yourself in a Caudata.org shirt, Alan
crazy.gif

TJ

Reaction score
Nice, Morg.

Love that green dorsal crest on your head, though it seems you're left with only one gill.

That's definitely the look we here should all be striving to achieve.

I'd probably get fired from my job, but hey...
lol.gif

A

alan

When I eventually buy one John, I'll spare the world the pictures ;-)

morg

Reaction score
Kaysie
The pic was taken when I first tried on the shirt, it now has no sleeves, ready to spread the word of caudata.org at punk gigs.

Alan-pink one?
Id ave worn a pink one, I used to have a beaut pair of pink drainpipe trousers years back that I loved.

Tim
I did have a tuft [gill ] on either side, but due to my less than perfect head shaving techniques, shaved half of one of them off by accident, and had to take it all off.

J

john

T-Shirt owners, this is your final chance to get your photo in the magazine. Any photos here will be included in the magazine unless I'm told otherwise. You have until Tuesday morning at the latest (October 12th) to either post a photo or tell me you would prefer your photo not be included.

I

ira

caudata1.JPG

Here is my photo, the backwards too large one because i forgot to save that nice cropped and right side around one pin pin edited.

J

john

Dot, Kim and Kaysie: if you want your photos in the magazine, can you please take better versions? Kim's and Kaysie's are too small, and Dot is playing it too evil. Dot - try to smile :p (fake it if necessary).

J

jesper

I'll try to put mine in here tomorrow assuming tomorrow is a good hair day
biggrin.gif
Hope that'll be alright with you John(12th latest still?)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!