Suzi
(iSuzie)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: iSuzie has started on the right path
Red face Axolotl eggs for SALE - Light Golden Albino Mother

Eggs for sale in Australia, Victoria, will post across Australia if the weather and temperature is cool enough over a max of a 3 day period to said location.

Mother is a light golden albino, father is a dark wild type with purple gills and gorgeous golden speckled spots. Photos of eggs and parents can be sent apon request via Facebook or SMS.

All eggs are developing nicely and will be sent at the moon shape/ curved stage of development to ensure they are developing eggs.

Prices are:
1 - 30 eggs, 50cents each
30 - 60 eggs, 30cents each
60- 100 eggs, 15 cents each
Price is negational.

Eggs will only be sold to people who have experience in rearing axolotl larvea, or have done a large amount of research. If it is ur first time raising eggs/larvea, I will only sell u a max of 30 eggs as it's not advised to raise a large amount for your first time breeding/rearing larvea/juvis.

Postage is $15 dollars express post anywhere in aus, depending on weather.
They will be packed and posted with extreme care and planning. And wont be posted after a certain development stage, and will only be posted on a Monday or Tuesday.

I have about 250 available eggs.
Please message me, or find me on Facebook:
(Suzi dowsley) - admin of AXOLOTL-AHOLICS Facebook group.