View Single Post
Old 13th December 2015   #39
mr cyclone
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: mr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Re: Captive Breeding of Tylototriton in the U.K

I ended up with 28 morphs , 6 I raised at 18-20C these morphed really small. I have given animals to 5 people who should do ok with these and have kept 8 for myself .I have been feeding these live bloodworm from kitchen roll , I've also dusted the bloodworms with calcium.Also after a month on land They get gut loaded crickets and white worms .
Breeding was induced at 26C with increased humidity. I had installed a rain chamber which was on a timer , one weekend there was a thunderstorm which helped with drops in pressure and the rain chamber provided perfect conditions for them . I have my adults being fed up ready to cool before spring.
mr cyclone is offline   Reply With Quote