Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Throwing open the gates

J

john

Dear everyone.

<Removed due to embarrassment>

By the way, I've made the email field on your profile hidden. No one can see it. Now you might want to do the same to your messenger and AOL id fields in your profile.

(Message edited by john on June 03, 2004)

P

paris

wow john-that is odd since i can 'google' myself and the first thing that comes up is my member profile here-and from that page you can go to the topics section. you know i dont know diddly about this type of stuff-but i actually was under the impression we were easy to find.(i'll go put on a hat to hold on to
hat.gif
)

J

john

*Hurredly deletes original message to hide incompetence*

So, how about those Red Sox, eh?

(Message edited by john on June 03, 2004)

J

john

Quiet you (unless you intend to participate!)!

(Disclaimer: I know Miss Khatri outside of these forums.)

P

pin-pin

It would be safer for you if you didn't ask too many questions about Miss Khatri.
wink.gif

Go Red Sox!

J

john

Yeah, I can see Pin-pin having Miss K "taken care of". Don't make me get a restraining order against you Pin-pin...

(kidding with all of the above)

J

jeffrey

I searched Kaysie once looking for another site she has and turned up several caudata hits and from several search engines.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!