View Single Post
Old 10th January 2018   #10
Seth
(sde)
Field Herper

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 27
Comments: 14
Rep: sde is a mainstay of Caudata.orgsde is a mainstay of Caudata.orgsde is a mainstay of Caudata.orgsde is a mainstay of Caudata.orgsde is a mainstay of Caudata.orgsde is a mainstay of Caudata.orgsde is a mainstay of Caudata.org
Default Re: My best Caudate photos of 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by juraj View Post
[QUOTE
The first photo of this style I've taken with this natural black background (no editing or artificial backgrounds), of a Plethodon vehiculum.
This is really annoying stuff sometimes. But given light conditions there's often no choice . If one doesn't want tu lug photo studio outside.
j.[/QUOTE]

I actually donít mind it, It can make for an interesting photo style and contrast. Iíd really like to have the habitat in the background on some future shots, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
Thanks for sharing your lovely photos!!! You live in a pretty awesome place for caudates!
My pleasure John, glad you liked them. Iím lucky to live where I am, but at the same time I get pretty jealous of the number of Caudate species you have over closer to where youíre at! Thereís only 6 species in my area, unless I drive a few hours south.