View Single Post
Old 11th January 2010   #7
John
Founder

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 204
Comments: 118
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)
Default Re: Trouble logging in

This is a known problem with cookies (the thing that helps your computer to keep you logged in). The problem is on your end. You need to delete our cookie and then log in (don't forget the "Remember" box) and you will be set. To delete the cookie will depend on what browser you have but it is usually an option in privacy or security from the browser's menu.

I use mac firefox and to delete just the caudata.org cookie I go to the "preferences" menu, then "privacy", then "remove individual cookie", then find "caudata.org" on the list and click "Remove Cookie". Then log in like I said earlier and your problem will be fixed.