Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

*****Nate's Ineptitude*****

N

nate

It seems there is a great number of Caudata.org Seller Applications which have been filed in the last 2 weeks and have not been processed. To all those who have applied, please accept my apologies. John is on vacation and I am unable to process them correctly in his absence. Yes, it's true, I'm a bit of a dolt when it comes to computers and software and can not intuitively figure it out (big surprise to those who know me, eh?).

Please be patient as our fearless leader should be back soon enough and this will all be fixed. In the meantime, please do not apply for a seller application.

J

john

It's alive, alive I tell you, alive...

I apologise for being gone longer than I originally indicated. In fact, I'm not back yet either.

I also apologise for not really checking my email since mid December. I break out in a cold sweat just thinking about checking it now!

I will try to work through the seller applications today or tomorrow.

Happy New Year.

J

john

I'm back now. I still haven't cleared my email backlog though.

How is everyone?

TJ

Reaction score
Welcome back
biggrin.gif

I too have been away for a long time now. Still a bit busy with the new house and setting up the newtroom. Starting to see light at the end of the tunnel though!

C

carl

newtroom that sounds interesting will you be posting any pictures when it is finished

J

joeri

nah - Tim is not the kind of person who likes to take pictures
wink.gif

welcome back John, Tim

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!