Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Caudata.org Merchandise!

J

john

Well, you can now get Caudata.org T-Shirts again, and a rash of other things. I've opted to use Cafepress.com for the time being due to the convenience and their professionalism. The downside is that the prices are higher than the old shirts. The serious upside though is that the shirts are much better, and there's much more choice.

Depending on the number of sales, I may opt for the professional version of cafepress which offers a lot more features (how about 10 black shirts all with different logos?), as well as a site that looks like Caudata.org.

Anyhow, enjoy.

Ye Olde Caudata.org Shop

M

meghan

John, AWESOME stuff there!! I was hoping you'd bring the tees back! How about static stickers?

P

paris

is the hoodie available in black for those of us who prefer it? any chance for another colour option for the messengers bag?

also-i have a sticker that reads 'got newts?' on my car, and chance of combining that in 'got milk?' type to one side of a bumper sticker and the logo to the other side-that way commoners will have a clue to the sites topic? or perhaps 'got newts?' on a front of a shirt as a teaser and the logo on the back?

(Message edited by paris on March 26, 2006)

P

paris

oh yeah, and how bout some spaghetti string tees for us *cough*Cough*...ultra femms?

P

pamela

I may have the body, but, no way am I wearing anything stringlike, caudata or not
happy.gif

H

hayden

Messenger Bags?

Sweet. I can look like a hipster AND a hobbyist at the same time!

Edit: A thermos and buttons would be rad as well.

(Message edited by boynewt1 on March 27, 2006)

P

paris

i'm not holding my breath for the thong........

how bout a water bottle?

J

john

Egads. To Paris' question about the black hoodie, right now there is only a black shirt available from cafepress. Black seems to be a harder thing to do than lighter colours, for some reason.

Regarding the messenger bag, the messenger bag only comes in that colour. They don't offer any other options.

Regarding the bumper stickers, yes I think the current design is a bit boring - I'll change it in the next 24 hours.

Regarding the other requests - I'll add the products I can within the next day.

Not a single item has sold since I put up the link on the website last week, just fyi. Any ideas why? Is it too expensive (not that I can do much about it since the base prices are like a minimum of $15).

H

hayden

No. I just haven't ordered anything yet. I am going to wait until some of the other suggestions get upped. I need a new messenger bag anyways.

Edit: John, black takes more paint as you can see the black through the paint better. Probably why they don't sell as many of the black ones.

J

john

Hayden - I'm not sure what you mean.

Paris - check out the bumper sticker now. How's that? Suggestions welcome.

J

joan

Hayden means that you need more paint on the design with a black shirt, because if you don't use enough, you can see the black shirt through the decal.

I'm just waiting for payday...

J

john

There's now an axolotl shirt up there (axolotl on the front, caudata.org logo on the back). Comments please? I'm making these shirts for you guys, so obviously I want you to want them.

H

hayden

Yeah. She's got it right. Sorry I wasn't clear enough.

Lack of funds is also a very good reason why I have not ordered any. I'm digging the axie shirt, John.

P

paris

yeah i agree-the axie one is cool, sort of warhol-ish.

bumper sticker looks good too.

black shirts cost more to make and arent as high a turn over for most suppliers, base price for them is 18.99$, significantly more than for the other ones.

what is the darkest shirt colour they offer? my problem is i cant keep white clean- dirt, algae, tank maintenance, essential oils and basic eating issues (ie. chowing down taco bell in traffic) prohibit me from keeping white in its 'natural' state

i havent ordered cause ive got no spare $$, good news is i have a job offer, just have to go in and sign the papers. give me room for 2 paychecks though and then i will order. right now i will have to get by with the 2 i have already.

A

abrahm

This stuff is so awesome! If only had more money I would be ordering right away. I will for sure be buying one of those nice canvas tote bags and a bumper sticker. Maybe I'll spring for a shirt also, I really like that Axie one. Very cool items!

P

paris

john-here's a labour/time saver for you - in connection with the '10 possible black shirts'? how about a design contest - winners will get their design printed on official caudata.org shirts

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!