View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2009   #7
Johnny O. Farnen
(SludgeMunkey)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 42
Comments: 9
Rep: SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11
Default Re: Book Review: Biology of Amphibians (William Duellman and Linda Trueb)

I started out as an art major, then switched to biology, then dropped out. Then I started up again as a biology major with a minor in entomology and dropped out. Then iI went for Special effects makeup specializing in prosthesis and dropped out. Took a few years off and the Navy made an electronics major out of me. So I finished that degree, and then went back as a biology major again, this time trying to take both icthyology and herpetology. Ended up dumping that for Military Science, combat systems. Finished that and became a maintenance guy in a box factory.

Finally, my father explained to me that I might as well stay a maintenance guy, as industrial techs thrive when they know a little bit about everything, or at least think they do...
SludgeMunkey is offline   Reply With Quote