The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

Old 7th March 2018   #1
Ravensworth

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Ravensworth is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Greetings from Kentucky

Hello all.

So I'll quickly introduce myself. I'm a 28 year old college student/researcher from Lexington, Kentucky, United States I graduate in May, so I wont be a student much longer. My interests are biology, medicine, psychology and neuroscience.

Which leads me to here. I found out about axolotls are things that people could actually own so I got one as a pet. Im fascinated with them honestly because of their ability to regenerate and their "step back" in evolution. That being said I knew I really wanted an axolotl as a pet.

As it stands Banana-lotl (Axolotl) is my only pet besides my cat Kuro. Anyway Ill be asking questions about best care practices for Banana-lotl. I have read a lot and keep researching to be certain I'm doing the best I can for it. I'm not new to keeping fish but as we all know axolotls aren't fish. So I'm aware of water testing and water quality issues but things like being concerned with water currents are sort of new to me.

That being said I hope I can contribute to these forums in the same way you guys have helped me already.

Ravensworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2018   #2
Otterwoman
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 58
Comments: 71
Rep: Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11
Default Re: Greetings from Kentucky

Welcome to the forum! I hope you continue to find here the answers that you need.

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions | My Blog
Otterwoman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axolotl, new member