Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Help with sexing barred tiger salamander

ernest opacum

Reaction score
From how many years or months you know whether a mavortium ambystoma is male or female ?
I hope you know where to look and thank you very much¡¡ SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

Tiger mom Tammy

Reaction score
Welcome to our community! Glad to have you here. Xavier linked a very helpful article for you! My personal experience, I recently was able to determine for sure that my melanostictum is a male, now I have to figure out if my mavortium is a tubby female or tubby male : / hope you figure it out easier than me! : )

ernest opacum

Reaction score
Welcome to our community! Glad to have you here. Xavier linked a very helpful article for you! My personal experience, I recently was able to determine for sure that my melanostictum is a male, now I have to figure out if my mavortium is a tubby female or tubby male : / hope you figure it out easier than me! : )

Muchas gracias por la bienvenida ¡¡ Yo también estoy encantado de estar con todos vosotros ¡

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!