The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

Old 28th August 2010   #1
Alice
(cherryscented)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 5
Rep: cherryscented is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Leucistic Axolotl Eggs for Sale

Both of my female Leucistic Axolotls laid eggs on Wednesday 25th August, the father is also Leucistic.

I am selling 20 eggs for 8.00 plus 2.50 postage. They will be well wrapped up, and will be sent first class.

If anyone is interested private message me please or you can find them on ebay Axolotl Eggs on eBay (end time 02-Sep-10 11:08:43 BST)

I raised all the parents from eggs, so if any advice is wanted just send me a message.

Thanks
Alice

cherryscented is offline   Reply With Quote