Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Dubia roaches gut loading

newtlady

Reaction score
i have been raising dubia roaches and have 4 healthy colonies. i seperate the babies from the adults at intervals so i can give them extra good foods for growth. i ffeed them water at all times. i do use the soil moist to prevent drowning. i feed zucchini squash any other available thru my garden season. carrots dog and cat food. oatmeal wheat germ and bran. sweet potato greens like swiss chard spinach and cabages. i also sprinkle reptile vits and cal powder on the dry oats. i give berries inthe summer but its messy. if any one has more ideas please let me know i eed my dragons but the colonies are growing too fast i just may need to part with some . they do not need any feeding gut loading they are fat and moist with each feeding. again let me know if i can improve my care habits thanks.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!