Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

G'Day from New Zealand

TmanNZ

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

Just thought I better make my first post, since I've been on here just under a year! I bet your wondering why I haven't posted here before and well, to explain it, I may as well just write my Life Story! :D

I am a 16 Year Old High School Student from the little country of New Zealand almost at the bottom of the Earth.

Over the past 5 years I have been a enthusiastic aquarist that has kept over 20 species of different fish, but I had to give up about 1 year and a half ago because School got the better of me and I just couldn't keep up with the cost and maintenance.

Around this time I got interested in finding more low maintenance yet intriguing animals to keep and I found out about Fire Bellied Newts. That's about when I signed up for this forum, but soon after I lost those thoughts because of school (again).

Then, a couple of days ago I was wondering what I could do with all my equipment, and again I started doing some research and remembered about Fire Bellied Newts, and I led myself back to here, realising I already had an account and thus, I finally made my first post!

Some other details about me are that, I have too many hobbies to list and I love animals!

Thanks for reading and you'll definitely see me around the forum, In fact, I am making my first post now!! :D

Donna001

Reaction score
Hi there, and welcome to the forum. :happy:

Great to hear that you have decided to head back here and look at keeping FBN.
Best of luck with your set up, keep us updated, and please post lots of pictures.
:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!