Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Help with photo's

rastus

Reaction score
G'day all,
I'm trying to post some photo's of my Axy but when I press upload after selecting them it says please wait but then nothing happens. I let it go for a fair while yesterday but still nothing happened. Can anyone help with this?
Cheers.

Jacquie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Rastus,

What size are the photos you are trying to upload? Do they conform to the format size guide that pops up when you try to upload one?

Kiowa

Reaction score
Hello Rastus

Have you tried putting your photos in the gallery then press the images link (below the smilies icon) on the message you posting. Once you have clicked the link images the photos appear straight away so you don't have to type in the adress or upload and you only have to click your photos to put it on the message post.

Good Luck;)

Otterwoman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think the reason nothing happens are that the pictures are too big. If you rightclick and see "properties," you can find out how big they are. The size limits are right on the menu where you "browse" to find your picture. If they are too big, you'll have to resize them with a program like "paint", or any other photo editing program.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!