Axolotl christmas photo

This is brilliant :D.
I want one 2

Awesome! You'll have a great Christmas card this year lol

I suspect you have the December photo in next years calendar all sewn up;-)

I hope that your axie had as much fun with the expedition to meet santa at the pet shop as a trip to the north pole. :happy:

I have tired to work out when Axle is asleep to test out the wallpaper on his tank, He gets it on xmas day.

And i gave in to my inner child that wanted to give him one of his presents early so his first teraccota hide has been added to his tank now.

all this and I am not even a christian,,,,

haha thanks guys! the elves helping out santa had the reindeer horns

That is -without a doubt- the best damnned thing I have ever seen in my whole life. Rachel, you are a legend!!

xC

The fact that Santa is holding a fat little Mexican Taco made it for me. I wanted to go do this, but I'd want one with all my axies and frogs!

I'll tell him amphibian slime is like fairy dust, but for swimming. It'll grant him the power to take his sleigh underwater, and deliver presents to all the little axolotl boys and girls.

This is absolutely crazy and nutty, but i love it we must all hail down to your awesomeness! xxx

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back