Some arkansas photos from the summer

R

rodney

Didn't take my camera much this summer, but did take it when we went to some caves and took it again a couple of weeks ago. Hope you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them

71135.jpg

71136.jpg

71137.jpg

71138.jpg

71139.jpg

71140.jpg

71141.jpg

71142.jpg

71143.jpg

71144.jpg

71145.jpg

71146.jpg

71147.jpg

71148.jpg

71149.jpg

71150.jpg

71151.jpg

71152.jpg

(Message edited by Ed on October 01, 2006)

Hi Rodney,

When loading pictures, load them on separate lines as this allows for the more vertical presentation as shown by my edit.

While we do appreciate seeing herp pictures, this is a caudate photo section and the pictures should be caudate pictures.....

Ed

Fantastic pics! What kind of Eurycea is that below the dog pic?

Simon, it's E. longicauda melanopleura
I usually see quite a few of these guys, but I have to go just when it starts to get dark to find them. I didn't see as many this year as last year though.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back