The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

Old 11th October 2019   #1
Feenix Fisher
(Feenix)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 1
Comments: 0
Rep: Feenix is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Two Axolotls free to a good home, with 250ltr tank set up (experience preferred)

Hello, Before I give details please access my other posts for background information as it is important. I have two Axolotyls, sisters, that I have had since being under an inch long. They are now over 3 years old and apparently healthy. They are the offspring of my friends Wildtype male and her Leucistic female. She has qualifications in Animal care and takes in and treatsinjured wildlife before returning them to the wild and has years of experience with animals. I have my Axolotyls in a 250 ltr tank, with fluvial filter airstone and pump and both live and artificial plants plus hides. They have been hand fed and interact with me. Unfortunately I have been finding it difficult to care for them as well as I would like due to a neck /spine injury and now severe tendinitis in my right arm. I ant Spook and Lila to have the best care and to be with someone who can spend time enriching their environment and provide time to interact with them. They are non aggressive with each other and have never had problems sharing the tank. Due to colour change peculiarities, I would prefer someone who has experience with this species to have them. They would also need to collect them from the Rotherham area S61. If anyone is interested please read my posts before messaging me. I would also appreciate it if I could receive updates on their health and photos for a period after taking them so I know they are fine. Any questions please ask.
Thank you Janine

Last edited by Chinadog; 12th October 2019 at 07:27.
Feenix is offline   Reply With Quote