New member: Axolotl lover

Icarez

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Display Name
Patrick
Hi there, thought i'd use the hint of introducing myself here.
My name is Patrick, 21 yo, and I'm from the Netherlands.

I took 2 young Axolotl 2 months ago, they have grown very nice since :)
It's a wild type one, with nice light green colors and dark dots.
And a white one, he/she is really really cute ^^

Here are 2 pictures of them:

Kavod:

2w3t4zt.jpg

Chesed:

5bo6rt.jpg

I'm not here with any questions, I just wanted to see what kind of discussions people have going on here and get acces to photo's of others as well :)

Cheers

Attachments

• 20110806_002.jpg
    20110806_002.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 389
  • 20110805_008.jpg
    20110805_008.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 958
Hi, welcome to the forum , axolotls always look really cute as babies lol

hi! im new too! your axies are cute! i just got my first one as a gift and i love him, his name is Toothless. :)

Hi welcome to the best information centre in the world for Axoltls.
What type is Toothless, can we see a picture.

Sorry Patrick meant to say welcome to you as well. Love the Axies very pretty markings on the wildtype.

i believe toothless is leucistic. He is whiteish pink and has blue eyes. My avatar and profile picture are him :)

Hey Pat,
Welcome to the forum, Your axies are gorgeous! My little oscar is a wild type too. How you enjoy the forum. Nice meeting you,
Sarah

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back