Changing Email Associated with Account

ben_tajer

Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Display Name
Benjamin Tajer
Hi,

It's been a while since I've logged on and the high school hotmail account I would have originally set this account up with was overrun with spam and destroyed a long time ago. If I want to associate my account with a new email, how do I go about doing that? It's clear to me where I can make changes to my profile, but it's not clear to me where I should go to change those sorts of user details like passwords anyway.

Thanks,
Ben

Welcome back :D

I don't think I have the powers to help you with this, I'd pm Mark or Dawn who should be able to help.

Julia

On the very top bar of your screen is a command, "User CP." Click on that. On the left there will be then a variety of things you can do. Under "Settings and Options", you will find "Edit email and password."

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back