Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Question: Accident with my Worms oops

Mackiot

Reaction score
Hello! Im a new axi owner but i made a mistake XD I accidently froze my worms. I have pellets as a back up for situations like this, but she really doesn't eat them all too well, she will snap at one and eat it, but after that she won't react, and they aren't big pellets. Are they still good to feed until I run to the store or should I throw them out and try to coax her to eat the pellets? I dont actually know if they are dead or not yet im still waiting for it to thaw, i can only see one but im guessing its dead and probably the same for the rest. I don't know when I can go to the store next either.

But other than that she seems to be doing fine :) I've had her for about a week now and I love her so much!

Attachments

• 20170923_204202.jpg
    20170923_204202.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 176
  • 20170922_175406.jpg
    20170922_175406.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 144

Otterwoman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
THey will all be dead when they thaw. ANd stink. Get some more asap. Keep trying the pellets if it will be more than two days.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!