Mookie

B

bookie

yea i got pictures of mookie the tank and the filter i use and the food.
40176.jpg

40177.jpg

40178.jpg

40179.jpg

40180.jpg

40181.jpg

40182.jpg

40183.jpg

40184.jpg
smile.gif
finally oh and this camera really really suck

cool, what kind of food is that, cant really tell lol. But the tank looks kinda small how big is it? Just wondering cuz axies grow really fast! I have a golden albino I got about 5 months ago and he has already grown from 5 inches to about 12 inches and doesn't even have the black finger tips yet!

its turtle pellets. the japanese guy showed me wat to give him. yes it is small. i diddnt think he was going to get that big until i got to this site. so when i get paid again ill get him a new tank. but um...what size tank i should get. i think its a 2 or 3 gal. tank

I would say get a 10 gallon but if you dont have that much room a 6 gallon tank will work fine. I have my 2 axolotls in a 10 gallon and it works good. When they get older they aren't as active and just kind of lounge around.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back