Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

My axy piccies, enjoy.

J

jenny

Hi there I am new to this forum and I just thought i would post some piccies of my axy's for ya all to have a smoose over. I have 2 adults and 2 juvies.

Lexus and Logan are my adults and Nikita and Maloko are the babies.

Enjoy!
37095.jpg

37096.jpg

37097.jpg

37098.jpg

(Message edited by j3nny on June 01, 2005)

P

pamela

Hi Jenny!

Welcome
happy.gif
. Darling babies, lovely tank set-up!

C

cynthia

Very nice tank! I love the tiny wild types they are so cute.

G

grant

Very nice. I like your tank set up. You are the second person on this forum to have that tree stump thing, those things look so cool!!

S

shane

the babies are so cute i want some. duno if i want to breed them though. are the little ones hard to keep?

J

jenny

Hi there thank you for all your nice comments,

I brought my first two as adults but haven't bred them (both males would be hard to breed) and i recently brought my babies (2-3 inch) they have posed no problems yet and are eating small pellets now as well as live food.

C

claire

wow those juveniles look exactly the same as my 2 juveniles.... you sure you havent broke into my boyfriends flat and stole mine??? lol. joking! gorgeous axies
happy.gif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1