Ambystoma tigrinum

M

mark

Just posting a few pictures of my two eastern tiger salamanders.
35344.jpg

35345.jpg

Taking a swim...
35346.jpg

35347.jpg

it might just be me, or do they have a fungus on their mouths in the 3rd picture?

great pictures anyhow

I think it's bubbles or foam from the water gathered around their mouths.

Those are some fine looking Tigers, Mark. Got any pictures of the entire set-up?

Very nice, big, juicy, tigers! Setup looks nice, post a pic of it the whole thing please!
happy.gif

Thanks for the comments. I did post a link last year of the setup, although I change it around every now and then. Its basically the same though.

http://www.caudata.org/forum/messages/985/17193.html?1088784392

You can really notice that my eastern tigers got a lot more of the tan blotching in the last year.

Also, the setup is on the caudata culture page for terrestrial setups.

These things are soo cute you could eat it.....
lick.gif
( not really) But there cool!
Nice setup you have.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back