Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Belated Intro

AS

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Amy and I have been a member for 2 weeks now. I have an axolotl named Aussie and for the past few months I have been reading and learning as much as I can about them. I must be addicted already to be on here at all hours of the day and night, or should I say morning too (as I am writing this it is 2.50am and I should be sleeping). So, just a short note to say Hi and I will be forcing myself off here and into bed now. If I can get to sleep. I am constantly thinking of things that I want to do with the bigger tank that I am about to set up. All the photos on here have given me lots of inspiration and ideas, thanks to all. Love seeing everyones Axolotls too.
Great site and lovely people. I only wish I had found this site earlier. I look forward to learning lots more, meeting fellow axie lovers and sharing photos and stories.
Take Care,
Amy

Jennewt

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome, Amy. It's never too late for an intro. Hope the site continues to inspire you.

Jacquie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Amy,

My goodness, axolotls have you well and truly hooked. Be forewarned though, this forum is almost as addictive...:D

AS

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes. I am sure to find lots more inspiration. Yes, I think I am addicted to the forum already. Might not post as much but always on here looking and learning, loving it! Cheers.

SUZY

Reaction score
It might be an addiction, but it's a good one, if there is such a thing ! LOL !

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!