New to the Caudata life!

Purple quagsire? Yes, please :p My first shiny was my mudkip in 3rd gen, hatched it from an egg and started freaking because I thought my game was glitched! Just moved it in all its purple swampert-ness up to my X version :3

I kinda though mudkip was closest to an axie, because it never quite looses the gills and tail.

Gah, I've been trying to hatch a shiny eevee in X for like 2 weeks now. :cry:

I was gonna go with mudkip at first, but wooper is sooo cute...

Gah, I've been trying to hatch a shiny eevee in X for like 2 weeks now. :cry:

I was gonna go with mudkip at first, but wooper is sooo cute...

I have a stuffed animal mudkip in my big tank that hasn't been set up yet. I thought it was fitting lol 2294-4214-5779 is my FC if you'd like an extra safari :3 My boyfriend is upset because I've hatched 5 shinies now without trying and he's been hatching like crazy and gotten nothing, and the worst part is he had his shiny charm before I did and all mine hatched before I got it :p

Wooper is too cute to ignore, it's true!

I have a stuffed animal mudkip in my big tank that hasn't been set up yet. I thought it was fitting lol 2294-4214-5779 is my FC if you'd like an extra safari :3 My boyfriend is upset because I've hatched 5 shinies now without trying and he's been hatching like crazy and gotten nothing, and the worst part is he had his shiny charm before I did and all mine hatched before I got it :p

Wooper is too cute to ignore, it's true!

My FC is 1564-3234-1898, ghost safari~!

I've got to admit I'm kind of jealous. I've caught about 7 or so shinies now, but have only hatched one shiny froakie. I've been trying to hatch a shiny eevee for like a month now.. My boyfriend is the same! He is so mad because he has a living dex and everything and was waiting for pokebank to come out, but I got the shiny charm before him. Also, he's still working on a shiny Absol.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back