H

henk

CB Tylototriton : dark form
54047.jpg

54048.jpg

54049.jpg

CB Tylototriton : orange/pale form
54050.jpg

Beautiful pictures as usual Henk. I can also see some hydrae there...
Do you consider the tylo in the bottom picture a light form? If so can you post a picture showing the whole body of a dark one? Cos I haven't yet completely understood the difference between them and I'm trying to figure out what mine are.

Love that top pic
i love close up's
Like i said before your pics get better and better

Incredible good pictures, as usual
smile7.gif
... Thanks a lot, Henk, for share them with us (and you know how much I love your pictures !)
wink.gif

I love seeing the skin texture on these guys. Lovely photos
happy.gif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back