The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

General Discussion & News from Members Post won't fit elsewhere? Post here! This is also the ideal place for your own news, information on books, amphibians in the media, and off-topic posts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16th May 2018   #1
Herpin Man

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Herpin Man has given good advice and informationHerpin Man has given good advice and information
Default How to streamline larva care?

I have a question for those who breed newts or other salamanders in large quantities- what are some of the ways that you have streamlined the more time consuming chores, such as feeding, preparing food items, changing water, etc.?
I have found that dealing with newt larva and their feeders is one of the more time consuming of my herp room tasks, and I am always looking for ways to be more efficient and save time.

Herpin Man is offline   Reply With Quote