The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Old 16th January 2020   #1
usafaux2004

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: usafaux2004 has shown reliable knowledgeusafaux2004 has shown reliable knowledge
Default Giving to a good home: Undersized Lotl born Summer 2016

Hey all, a long time back, I ended up taking in a triple amputee (and tail as well!). The poor little guy grew back all of his libs, but his right front paw grew back at an odd angle, so it's always folded back and on his body. He seems to be ok...except during the regrowth, it must have stunted his growth. He's extra skinny, but seems to be eating as much as I'll give him. Yet I swear he hasn't grown much/at all in 3 years, and I can't ever get him into the tank with my other male, who is close to 11-12" whereas this guy is 6-7" max.

Unfortunately, because of life changes, between a kid, and work, I'm wondering if I'm just not giving the little feller enough attention to make him progress...

I'm in the Chicagoland area, and would rather not ship him, but if anyone is interested in taking on a stunted male, please let me know!

usafaux2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2020   #2
tue91774

Nationality:
Rep: tue91774 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Giving to a good home: Undersized Lotl born Summer 2016

If you would be willing to ship, I would love to take your little guy. I have an Axie that only grew to 7.5 inches so they would make great tank mates. I am in Connecticut

tue91774 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2020   #3
usafaux2004

Nationality:
Rep: usafaux2004 has shown reliable knowledgeusafaux2004 has shown reliable knowledge
Default Re: Giving to a good home: Undersized Lotl born Summer 2016

Turns out my inbox was at 412/400....someone tries to PM. Please try again.

usafaux2004 is offline   Reply With Quote