Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Searching for articles by R. L. Searcy from Reptiles Magazine

SludgeMunkey

Reaction score
I am desperately searching for these articles from Reptiles Magazine. I was able to purchase one of the issues on e-bay for 99 cents, but the pages I needed were missing!

If anyone has these articles (or issues) please contact me via PM as soon as possible.

(What has happened is that I referenced an article that was plagiarized from the old living underworld.org I found an archive copy of that page, but I need to verify the references for myself. I do not want to be one of those "exponential plagiarists" that is so common on the web!)

Source Article

Searcey, R. L. "A Little Shoreline Vivarium". Reptilies Magazine, Oct 2001: 42-47.

Searcey, R. L. "Vivarium Planting Mixes: Part I - Basic Information and Components". Reptilies Magazine, Dec 2001: 40-47.

Searcey, R. L. "Vivarium Planting Mixes: Part 2 - Recipes & Sources". Reptilies Magazine, Mar 2002.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!