Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

These are so funny (at least to me)

gcollin

Reaction score
-Lol has gone from meaning, "laugh out loud" to "I have nothing else to
say".

How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear what they said?

Bad decisions make good stories

-I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.

If Carmen San Diego and Waldo ever got together, their offspring would probably just be completely invisible.

Why is it that during an ice-breaker, when the whole room has to go around and say their name and where they are from, I get so incredibly nervous? Like I know my name, I know where I'm from, this shouldn't be a problem....

Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after DVDs? I don't want to have to restart my collection.

-I wonder if cops ever get annoyed at the fact that everyone they drive behind obeys the speed limit.

I think the freezer deserves a light as well

lol i found these on another site, lol (lol for real) these are so funny, lol hope you guys enjoyed

Last edited by a moderator:

Tappers

Reaction score
I printed these and showed them to my marms and carnifex, they seemed gently amused but they still prefer the old english humour:

A man walks into a pub with a caudate on his shoulder and asks for "a pint of cider for me and a saucer of lager for Tiny"

"Why do you call him Tiny?" asks the barman..

"because he's my newt!"

That cracks them up everytime....

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!