The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Old 27th July 2011   #1
sheena22

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 2
Rep: sheena22 has shown reliable knowledgesheena22 has shown reliable knowledge
Talking Preferably male or female adult axolotl

Hello, I live in portsmouth hampshire. I have a very healthy Female (i think) axolotl, and i want to get her a friend.

Im willing to pay for an axolotl im not asking for one for free, but id prefer to take on an axolotl from someone who can no longer look after it no more . I have a large female and would prefer a larger male so they can eventually have eggs and i can give them away on here.

If anyone knows anyone with an adult axy they want to sell or rehome or anything please let me know, it will have a lovely home and it will be fed very well x

sheena22 is offline   Reply With Quote