National Amphibian Expo - August 9th 2014

Widmad27

Reaction score
Country
United States
Greetings,

I will not bombard you with tons of information regarding this event as I am not intending on this being a major advertisement for the expo and I respect this community too much to do something that might offend anyone. All you need to know are the following things:

What: National Amphibian Expo
Where: Indianapolis, IN @ Butler University
When: August 9, 2014
Hours: 9am - 4pm
Who We Support: Amphibian Ark
Who Sponsors Us: Zoo Med
Facebook: Like Us Here
Wish to Vend: Register Here

If this post is well received and you would like more information I would most certainly be happy to provide it. All the best and I sincerely hope you all consider attending.

Most Respectfully,

Dan Madigan
President | National Amphibian Expo (NAE)

info@naexpo.org

Greetings,

Having now had this announcement up for about a week I would like to begin an open discussion on what we can do to both draw in and make the National Amphibian Expo worth your attendance. We have made our main focus on keeping both our vendors and the attendees intrigued and satisfied with our event. Although we cannot guarantee that we will make everyone happy, we will certainly make every attempt to do so.

So with that being said here are a few questions to start things off:

1.) What kind of talks/topics would you most likely attend if the option presented itself?

2.) Are there caudate community members that you feel could bring together a great presentation worth attending? Do you have idols in the caudate to which you would like to meet in this expo setting?

3.) Would any members or community admins be interested in pulling together your resources for a community table? Or a group vend table?

This is just a few questions off the top of my head, if you have any further questions with answers I will be closely monitoring this thread.

Most Respectfully,

Dan Madigan
President | National Amphibian Expo (NAE)
info@naexpo.org

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back