The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Old 10th March 2012   #1
Otterwoman
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 58
Comments: 71
Rep: Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11
Default Triturus dobrogicus eggs

My dobros are laying. I have all the eggs I need. I will send a egg bundle (at least 30 eggs, probably more by Monday) for $20 priority mail postage paid. Paypal only. I just have one available strip, so it goes to the first one to pm me.

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions | My Blog
Otterwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2012   #2
Chris & Linda
(hitower1575)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: hitower1575 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Triturus dobrogicus eggs

Yay I got them

hitower1575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2012   #3
Otterwoman
Administrator

Nationality:
Rep: Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11

Yes, they're sold.

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions | My Blog
Old 15th March 2012   #4
Otterwoman
Administrator

Nationality:

I have another bundle of eggs available which I would send on Monday to the first person interested, pm me.

Old 17th March 2012   #5
Otterwoman
Administrator

Nationality:

this one is also sold