Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hello!

FrillyFia

Reaction score
Hey! I'm pretty new to this whole thing, but here goes.
I'm Sophia, a 17 year old from central Washington. (My birthday is in a week, yay!!!) I have one leucistic axolotl named Lollipop. Her birthday was mid-January 2016. She is the sweetest little angel and I love her so much ? (I use pronouns loosely, I don't actually know her sex yet.)
Do I say more about myself? Uh, I will be going to Central Washington University this fall to major in Vocal Performance. Lollipop will be living with me in the dorms :)

Donna001

Reaction score
Hi Sophia and welcome to the forum. :happy:
I call all of my 6 guys, and on 3 are mature enough to tell. I think everyone does something similar, it's so much easier.
It's great that Lollipop is going to university with you. Do you have any pictures of her? We'd love to see her. :happy:

FrillyFia

Reaction score
Here she is! Isn't she cute? I'm currently watching her run around her tank, which is definitely the cutest thing ever.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 191
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!