Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Chad's intro

Gregarious

Reaction score
Hi,my name is Chad. I'm thrilled to have found this forum and more importantly other salamander enthusiast. I have at times felt as though I was the only one on the planet that enjoys amphibians. How many times have I explained that a salamander is not a reptile, it's crazy. When I was a teenager I kept tigers sal,axolotl's and mudpuppies for 10yrs + and enjoyed the art of building terrariums and aqua_terrariums. I have spent a ton of time collecting moss and flipping stones in multiple states.
I took a break from the hobby for about 10yrs. Never losing the passion just the commitment (I am a man, commitment still scares me)lol. So my fire has been re-kindled and I am overwhelmed at what is available on the internet (salamanders) and this forum (a collaboration of great minds). I hope to contribute to intelligent conversations and I'm sure I can come up with a few questions for others in the knowing.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!