Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Help me out please :D

KaptenDiesel

Reaction score
Hi everybody and really really nice forum!!I'm new here and I want some guidance on the beloved Axolotls!!First of all I must find someone who can sell me some in Europe :/ as far as here I found an online pet shop that has them but I prefer a breeder so he becomes somekind of mentor to me :D If someone knows something please inform me.Thanks for your aprreciation!

big a little a

Caudata.org Donor
Reaction score
Hello

To be honest, I'm not aware of any Cypriot breeders on here - though you're absolutely right, it is better to get one from a breeder if you can, rather than ordering over the internet (so you can check out their habitat/health, etc).

However, if you need a guide, you've come to the right place - before you start buying axies/aquariums/decor etc, read all the info on this site:

http://www.axolotl.org/

And then read it again. And then, if you're feeling really keen, have a look at some of the threads in the axolotl section of the forum. And then start buying things.

That's what I did, prior to getting anything, because then I had a basic understanding of axies and I knew the ins and outs of looking after them (well, the simple stuff) - so far, it's done me pretty well :D.

Zoe x

big a little a

Caudata.org Donor
Reaction score
Search for BILLY JAMES on here, he breed axolotls and i think hes just had some babies im hopefully buying 2 off him soon.

Ed

I think Billy is in England though Ed - I really don't think shipping of a live axie from England to Cyprus would be a good idea, as I believe you're from there, Kapten Diesel?

x

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!