Ground Rules

E

edward

Some comments:

Things that should be happening in the axolotl sections.

There are a lot of repeat questions coming up, please refer the people to either the appropriate page on caudata culture and/or a previous thread explaining the answer as well as explaining further if necessary.

Things that should not be happening:

Threads are being hijacked as opposed to starting new posts. This should not be occuring. Off topic posts in threads can be deleted or edited.

This is a forum to discuss the husbandry and captive care of axolotls, this does not include naming your axolotl, or where someone got thier avatar (even if it is an axolotl) are a couple of examples. This has led to temporary (short/long) hijacking of threads causing the important information in that thread to be obscured or lost. That is why you have access to pm and e-mail functions or if necessary a chat room.

I hate to have to point these items out but things keep cycling out of hand here.

Ed

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back