Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Where's the QoL Forum?

blueberlin

2010 Research Grant Donor
Reaction score
Where did the Quality of Life forum go? I have a question about daphnia but it is truly a beginner's question and inappropriate for the Advanced section.

Other than "axie free for all" there is no longer an appropriate place for my question in the beginners' section, according to my sagacious judgment.

Thanks,

-Eva

Saspotato

Reaction score
If you can't easily think of a category, put it in the Axie Free for All in my opinion. :) "Open axie forum...if it doesn't fit in the sub-topics stick it here." There is a section on food in the advanced forum though.

blueberlin

Reaction score
Yes, I know. But my question is anything but advanced and I don't want to annoy the clever people. Nevertheless, I would like to post where others looking for a similar answer will find it.

Hence my conundrum. :confused: :confused: :confused:

-Eva

Otterwoman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Eva,
I'm not sure either what to say but I'm going to guess and say post it in the daphnia area for now.
If it's a question you can't find info on there already, then maybe it's well-asked. If it turns out wrong, we'll both have learned something.
Dawn

blueberlin

Reaction score
Yes, I have pretty much figured that if my beginners daphnia question can only find its place in the advanced section, it will be monitored anyway and monitors can stick it where they want it. Ok that might have come out wrong; I mean that moderators have, I believe, the power to move a post to where they believe it would most appropriately be placed among the various fora. :D

-Eva

Jacquie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Eva,

I had the same problem. I think the Quality of Life has been integrated into the Axie Free for All forum - I found one of my entries in the Free for All which I could have sworn I started in Quality of Life some time back.

Cheers Jacq.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!