Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Photo: My family of lotls :)

sarahgraham1990

Reaction score
Here are my babies :)
-the white one is named McGillbert- i have had him for about 6 months, he is extremely inquisitive.
-the black one is named Gizmatron- she is a fairly new addition to the team, after my dear bubbles passed away. After ariving home she developed stomatisis within the first week, we just fridged her for 2 weeks and then the infection dissapeared. She is now back in the tank looking well, except for an abrasion on her lip. It doesnt seem to be causing any problems.
- and i have two new babies (not from the parents) SOOOOO cute, lets just hope they grow up big and strong, im having filtration issues, the filter is too powerful for them and they get blown all around the tank. So im hoping just daily water changes will be ok :)

I LOVE MY LOTLS :)

Attachments

• DSC06320.JPG
    DSC06320.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 315
  • DSC06326.JPG
    DSC06326.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 212
  • DSC06328.JPG
    DSC06328.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 226
  • DSC06298.JPG
    DSC06298.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 229

sarahgraham1990

Reaction score
I have attached another close up image of the baby?
do you think it will retain these colours or is it typical for the freckles/spots to dissapear as it grows!

Attachments

• DSC06306.JPG
    DSC06306.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 201

Tanzaniterose

Reaction score
It's a wild type so the freckles will stay, it may gain some as it grows and ages, but it'll stay that colour. :)

Very cute axies!

Last edited:

sarahgraham1990

Reaction score
oh thanks so much :) It will be like my bubbles who passed away! Hope that it survives the fungal infection it has, the salt baths and fridging dont seem to working as of yet however!
Its eating tho, thats a positive!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!