The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Axolotl Eggs, Larvae & Breeding Eggs everywhere, how did that happen? Will it be albino or wildtype?

Old 26th September 2005   #21
stipe

Gallery Images:
Comments:

what are these any pictures of them please, thanks alot

Old 27th September 2005   #22
mel

Gallery Images:
Comments:

>rita, two of them didn't make it! out of 100 babies! why those! he he, but there is one left and he still has a weird mark in his head, they are about three weeks old so prob still to early to tell. I'll do my best though, don't worry I still have you in mind. Click the image to open in full size.

Old 27th September 2005   #23
rita

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Thanks muchly. I may not be online much in the coming weeks, so my email is goshawk_2003@hotmail.com, if you could notify me of anything.
Thanks again. Click the image to open in full size.

Old 27th September 2005   #24
mel

Gallery Images:
Comments:

no worries, I've put you in my messenger so I don't loose the address. take care Click the image to open in full size.

Old 27th September 2005   #25
joan

Gallery Images:
Comments:

A lot of color variations tend to be weaker than their normal-colored siblings. I had a axanthic offspring that passed at 3 weeks. I was rather disappointed. But it happens. Once they start growing their front legs, their coloration will probably be well seen. Keep us updated.

Old 28th September 2005   #26
mel

Gallery Images:
Comments:

thanks joan! I was wondering when I could tell. will let you know asapClick the image to open in full size.

Tags
harlequin, piebald

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 49 (Set)

Alyce, bex255, Birthdayboy, craigw, crazycandigirl, damien, Danube, Elayn, evagaya, gary123, gce, Hellcat73, helobed, hendrixtheaxie, IanC, iggiethegecko, Infinite, Johan, Kayne, laurabear, LesAxolotl, Lotl, MadiIBtt, Margie, mewsie, Mizu, Mjasko, mneavor, momar1234, Neil C, NidiaNz, Noaaa, oceanblue, Pitus79, puzzle, retrochick1971, santa, sek, sheena22, Shygirl, slimer, squirrelmonkey, strictly street, Tarabull, Velaria, vlcuXX, wetbeef, willowcat, Zipetta