The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Old 17th September 2013   #1
Renita
(RenitaO)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: RenitaO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Axolotl Eggs for Sale or Trade

I'm waiting to hear back from one person who wants to buy the whole lot. However, if they don't get back to me by Wednesday evening, I will start selling to other people. So please post if you're interested, and I will contact you.

These eggs are from a leucistic and a glowing type leucistic that are siblings. So they'd be fine for people who want pets, but probably not for further inbreeding. I saw the spermataphores last night, and she's currently still laying eggs. last batch was around 250, and this batch is looking to be about the same size.

I saw a rate of .75-1 dollar per egg in other threads. So I would like .50 per egg, since they're siblings. I would like to sell them in batches of no less than 20. Shipping will be an additional $10 which will include: A plastic water bottle with the eggs and tank water in it, and priority USPS shipping with tracking. Or you can pay $20 for express shipping.

OR: I would like a golden or golden albino juvenile or adult axolotl in exchange for the whole batch of eggs. With all shipping expenses included on both sides.

Based on the time of the week, I will need to wait till next Monday morning to ship them, so that we make sure they don't get held up in a post office over the weekend. (Unless you pay express, then I'll ship them whenever). They are in a cool tank, though, so they will take extra time to hatch.

Image of parents attached.
Attached Thumbnails
061520131229.jpg  

RenitaO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2013   #2
Renita
(RenitaO)

Nationality:
Default Re: Axolotl Eggs for Sale or Trade

The person who wanted the batch of eggs is not interested, because they were blessed with 3 clutches yesterday anyway!

So I'm still accepting offers for sale or trade. There is one prospective trader offering one golden albino juvenile for the whole clutch, but I haven't heard back on a specific yes or no from them. If anybody is willing to offer two juvenile or adult axolotls, I would take them up on it.

I'm looking for these color types:
Golden
Golden Albino
Melanoid
Wild type
Glowing wild type

Old 19th September 2013   #3
Renita
(RenitaO)

Nationality:
Default Re: Axolotl Eggs for Sale or Trade

I found somebody to trade my clutch for two juvenile axolotls. All eggs are sold now. But if you want to be kept on my contact list for eggs, let me know.