The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

Old 23rd July 2014   #1
Kar
(KardeAxol)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: KardeAxol is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Please help i need my axolotl rehoming asap

I have became homeless the other day, I was kicked out of my flat and will lose my possessions, I'm unable to take my axolotl as the tank is too big. I NEED somebody to take my 3 axolotl as soon as possible!! If the tank is not removed from the premises soon they will either be left to die or will be given to a shelter. :'( PLEASE somebody who has a heart please look after my axolotl, until I am able to take them back, it may be for a few weeks or a few months I'm not sure. I live in East London. Please if you know anyone that can help, give them my number asap. 07963 564 495 I don't want to lose them. The tank is 3.5ft

KardeAxol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2014   #2
auntiejude
Axolotl Enthusiast

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: auntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Re: Please help i need my axolotl rehoming asap

I can take them if you can get them to me.
PM me to arrange