Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Eddie and Elektra

Otterwoman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I needed to de-stress after cleaning up some flooding in my basement (a lot of rains here in the Northeast) (not too serious a mess) and made this picture of my two favorites. It's a hand-made drawing enhanced by computer. I think it came out really nice!

Attachments

• E&Ecolor1sm.JPG
    E&Ecolor1sm.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:

krk11

Reaction score
Hi Dawn, hope the flooding problem is ok. By the way nice picture, that's a great way to relieve stress. Maybe I should get into art to de-stress!

John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Put that on a T-Shirt and sell it!

Otterwoman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Put that on a T-Shirt and sell it!

You can have it for caudata if you really meant it.

And thanks for the compliment, Bella!

Hi Dawn, hope the flooding problem is ok. By the way nice picture, that's a great way to relieve stress. Maybe I should get into art to de-stress!

Thanks; I caught it happening, worked really really hard really really fast, and stopped it before it caused major damage. I keep my newts in my basment. If I'm not mistaken, some of my Tarichas were watching and were looking a little worried...I was covered with street-grade water. Then I was afraid to shower because I didn't want anything happening again...I'm all clean now, though. Someone's in for an upgraded sump pump...

Otterwoman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here, I fixed it; I was unhappy with my depiction of Eddie's prootic squamosal crest, and added a frame.

Attachments

• Eddie&ElektraFrameSm.JPG
    Eddie&ElektraFrameSm.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 287

MistressOfAxies

Reaction score
That's neat Dawn least you got a great skill there. I can't draw to save myself hehe. Goodluck with the floods poor queensland here is getting a bashing.

Slimy2

Reaction score
It's raining pretty hard here too but your picture sure helped brighten up the day. I'm no good at drawing unfortunately.:(

freves

Reaction score
I realize that I am coming in on this a little late but that is a very nicely done Dawn.
Chip

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!