My babies are FINALLY here!!!!!

Terri9967

Reaction score
Country
United States
Here are the very first pics of my new babies!!! They are so adorable, don't you think???

Im such a VERY proud mommy now!!!

Attachments

• babies22.jpg
    babies22.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 261
  • babies32.jpg
    babies32.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 215
  • baby12.jpg
    baby12.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 206
Oh my goodness they look TINY! I can't believe you can send them so small. Oh Terri they are beautiful. Adorable, indeed. (You wait, you'll see - that's what you'll do, too: stand in front of them all day and simply adore them.)

I'm so happy for you and for them, that they are finally home.

-Eva

they are gorgeous, well worth the wait:D

now the REAL addiction starts

so glad they made it through their ordeal:D

Ooops forgot to ask
have you chosen names yet?

Honestly i'm like an old clucking hen, I've never been like this about human babies, not even my own:eek:

Ooops forgot to ask
have you chosen names yet?

Honestly i'm like an old clucking hen, I've never been like this about human babies, not even my own:eek:

I haven't named them yet. I dont know what sex they are yet, so hard to figure out a name.

Anyone, feel free to give suggestions of names. This could be interesting to see what everyone thinks they should be named.

I've always liked the name Lola because the gills look like the 'show girls' feather boa, (stolen from a previous thread... sorry) so that is the name I would give your leuscistic (or is it albino, obviously did look very hard), as for your golden... well, bear with me on this :eek: I think his colour is like that of a smoked kipper:eek: and in the t.v program 'red dwarf' Ace rimmer (rimmer!) said 'smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast' therefore I'd call it Rimmer :D

feel free to say.... 'o.k Alison, go back to sleep':eek:

I've always liked the name Lola because the gills look like the 'show girls' feather boa, (stolen from a previous thread... sorry) so that is the name I would give your leuscistic (or is it albino, obviously did look very hard), as for your golden... well, bear with me on this :eek: I think his colour is like that of a smoked kipper:eek: and in the t.v program 'red dwarf' Ace rimmer (rimmer!) said 'smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast' therefore I'd call it Rimmer :D

feel free to say.... 'o.k Alison, go back to sleep':eek:

Ha Ha Ha Alison. I actually rimmer!!! And yes they are both albino. ( I think)

Keep the names coming.

I haven't named them yet. I dont know what sex they are yet, so hard to figure out a name.

Anyone, feel free to give suggestions of names. This could be interesting to see what everyone thinks they should be named.

Oh Terri!

They are simply gorgeous!

Names, OPEN THE FLOOD GATES!

How about Summer for flaring brilliantly (the gold axie) and Autumn for the changing leaves (the pink axie)? :eek: Not original, but lovely I think.

I was lucky when it came to naming, all my calls on gender were correct!...All but one whom I called 'Mara' - a nice girls name but I think it sounds fine as a guy too which is what 'he' was! :rofl:

Cheers Jacq.

What, you're just going to land a statement like that, and that's all?? We want pictures!!!

(please)

:D

Now I just must to solve how mutch 1 inch is in cm's. :'D

I'm going to get 6-9 cm long babies next week.

1 inch is 2.54 cm.

-Eva

Thakns Eva. :)

That golden one is just so pretty..My babies will be golden too.. <3

Lucky you! I have only seen the golden ones in photos. I would love to see a real one.

Yes, I'm the lycky one. ;)
In finland there isn't any golden ones, everybody just look and look for them, and I just go to litle town petshop and order 5 of them. :'D
And they're mutch more cheaper than albino ones! Just 13.20€/axie, Sveden albino axies are 32.30€/axie.
I'm just hoping that all of the babies are fine when they arrive, they had to do a long trip to get here..And if I just have the order *** I want, there will be 3 golden axies and 2 brown axies, but the shop keeper didn't know that would they come as it, or will I just have 5 golden axies.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back