The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Old 13th March 2008   #1
Wes von Papinešu
(wes_von_papinešu)
Our Roving Correspondent

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: wes_von_papinešu is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgwes_von_papinešu is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgwes_von_papinešu is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgwes_von_papinešu is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgwes_von_papinešu is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgwes_von_papinešu is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgwes_von_papinešu is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgwes_von_papinešu is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default GBR Press: Frisky frog's rubber duck sex

OK, so it's not a salamander ... but the item is still ... umm ...cute?

METRO (London, UK) 13 March 08 Frisky frog's rubber duck sex
Photo at URL below: Getting jiggy with it: Frog and rubber duckie get close
A confused frog hopped on board a yellow plastic duck hoping for a bobbin' good time.
The four-inch tall duck seems a bit surprised at the sudden slimy embrace from the amphibian.
The odd photo was captured by charity worker Mike, 49, in his nine ft by six ft garden pond.
Father of two Mike, of Hexham, Northumberland, said: 'I just happened to look out to the garden pond and I saw the yellow duck bobbing about on the surface.
'I thought 'Whatever is going on there?' 'I went to have a look and it was clear the frog had gone a bit barmy and was trying to mate with the duck.
I managed to get a photo while it was still clamped onto the duck.
'All my friends think it's a great picture and for some reason it looks as if the duck is in shock.' Mike keeps the toy duck in his garden pond to make sure ice does not completely cover the surface in the winter.
'It's been in there for a few years so this has probably happened quite a lot without me ever noticing before.'
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article....&in_page_id=34

wes_von_papinešu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2008   #2
John
Founder

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 204
Comments: 118
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)

"You're just too good to be true.... can't take my eyes off you... you look like heaven to touch... I want to hold you so much..."

Old 13th March 2008   #3
Kaysie
(Kaysie)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 45
Comments: 62
Rep: Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11

That's hilarious!

Kaysie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2008   #4
Wes von Papinešu
(wes_von_papinešu)
Our Roving Correspondent

Nationality:
Rep: wes_von_papinešu is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgwes_von_papinešu is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgwes_von_papinešu is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgwes_von_papinešu is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgwes_von_papinešu is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgwes_von_papinešu is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgwes_von_papinešu is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgwes_von_papinešu is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Rubber Ducky

Rubber Ducky, youíre the one.
You make bathtime so much fun.
Rubber Ducky Iím awfully fond of you.
Boo boo de doo!

Rubber Ducky, joy of joys,
When I squeeze you, you make noise.
Rubber Ducky, my very best friend is you.

One, two, three, four!

Everyday when I make my way to the tubby,
I find a little fella whoís cute and yella and chubby.
Rubber dubber ducky!

Rubber Ducky, youíre so fine.
And Iím happy that youíre mine.
Rubber Ducky, Iím awfully fond of,
Rubber Ducky, Iíd love a whole pond of,
Rubber Ducky, Iím awfully fo-o-o-o-o (hold note)
-nd of you, too, boo-boo-be-doo!

wes_von_papinešu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2008   #5
Benjamin Tajer
(ben_tajer)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 18
Comments: 8
Rep: ben_tajer has shown reliable knowledge

hahahaha

That's a great song!

ben_tajer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2008   #6
Lasher

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 4
Rep: Lasher is a mainstay of Caudata.orgLasher is a mainstay of Caudata.orgLasher is a mainstay of Caudata.orgLasher is a mainstay of Caudata.orgLasher is a mainstay of Caudata.orgLasher is a mainstay of Caudata.org

Thats was good for a little giggle. Even funnier is seeing a frog trying to mate with a tennis ball('rents pond, in there for the same purpose)!

Lasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2008   #7
John
Founder

Nationality:
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)

I have photos of several male Common frogs attached to a dead female. I also have a photo of a male Common frog "getting it on" with a male toad. Conclusion? Common frogs aren't fussy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher View Post
Thats was good for a little giggle. Even funnier is seeing a frog trying to mate with a tennis ball('rents pond, in there for the same purpose)!

Old 13th March 2008   #8
John
Founder

Nationality:

http://calphotos.berkeley.edu/cgi/im...0000+1102+0444

Old 13th March 2008   #9
Lasher

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 4
Rep: Lasher is a mainstay of Caudata.orgLasher is a mainstay of Caudata.orgLasher is a mainstay of Caudata.orgLasher is a mainstay of Caudata.orgLasher is a mainstay of Caudata.orgLasher is a mainstay of Caudata.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
I have photos of several male Common frogs attached to a dead female. I also have a photo of a male Common frog "getting it on" with a male toad. Conclusion? Common frogs aren't fussy.
I was going to drop in an anecdote about 'horned frogs' here, it was just so terrible I couldnt bring myself to hit the submit button.

They are undoubtedly the chavettes of the amphibian world, just look at all the thigh on show!

Lasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2008   #10
Brat69

Nationality:
Rep: Brat69 has started on the right path

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8IfC...eature=related

Brat69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck, frisky, frog, gbr, press, rubber, sex